Trackside Yacht race viewing hospitality
Trackside Yacht: VIP F1 hospitality
Monaco Harbour Hospitality Yacht: Our tri-deck yacht offers a luxurious experience for the Monaco Grand Prix weekend. The spacious decks are ideal for watching the racing from whilst you soak up the atmosphere of the most amazing race on the calendar.
Specially selected hospitality caterers serve a light breakfast followed by a Grand Prix buffet luncheon and afternoon tea on board our luxury yacht. We also ensure that the Champagne, and a range of other drinks, will flow as the action unfolds through the harbour circuit.
Facilities on our luxurious F1 yacht will include big screens to keep you updated on action around the rest of the Monaco Grand Prix circuit - it's also normally possible to see one of the hillside jumbo-screens set up for the Grand Prix weekend.
Our F1 Yacht hospitality includes transfers by tender from Fontvieille Harbour and guests will need to be physically able to climb a short ladder between the tender boat and our yacht.
Note, final berth will not be confirmed until a few weeks prior to the F1 Grand Prix weekend, but you can rest assured we will be in a prime position to watch the on-track action from our yachts' 3 decks.
What's included in our yacht hospitality?
- Zone One requested berth offering the best views of the racing.
- Multiple on-board big screens to keep guests abreast of the action.
- A team of dedicated staff on-board and on dry land are on hand to look after guests throughout the weekend.
- A light breakfast & fine buffet luncheon is prepared by on-board chefs.
- Served with a selection of Champagne, fine wines, beers and soft drinks.
- Souvenir lanyards, VIP passes, programmes and caps.
- Experienced personnel available for the duration of your trip.
- Guests may have to use a ladder over the bow (front) to access the yacht
|Package||Euros||GB £||US $|
|Thursday 26 May 2022||€700%>||£600%>||$825%>|
|Friday 27 May 2022||€900%>||£770%>||$1060%>|
|Saturday 27 May 2022||Not currently available|
|Sunday 28 May 2022||Not currently available|
|Two-day package (Saturday & Sunday)||Not currently available|
|Sterling and US $ prices are for example only. Prices will be confirmed at time of booking.
Yacht availability: please call us to discuss your requirements as we can also access other yachts in Monaco for race viewing. %>