Rascasse is one of the most famous corners in the world of motor-racing and offers incredible views of the track as the cars race round the building. Watch as the cars exit the swimming pool section and race directly toward Rascasse before rounding the building just meters away.
From the first floor viewing balconies guests will be able to look down in to the cockpit of the cars - a very unique view! It's hard to think of a location where you'll be closer to the cars in action!
Being located between the F1™ pit-lane and paddock guests get an insight into what is going on behind the scenes with the teams and every F1 driver has to walk past Rascasse to get to their car before the race!
Full hospitality is laid on by Rascasse's kitchens with Champagne, fines wines, cocktails and other drinks being served from 11am until the end of the racing schedule. Upon arrival light breakfast snacks are served followed by a full buffet luncheon.
Choose La Rascasse Monaco Grand Prix hospitality for a relaxed, bar-like, VIP experience.
- Souvenir pass to your hospitality at La Rascasse
- Race viewing from first-floor balconies and trackside terrace
- Large screens inside the venue
- Souvenir lanyard, ear plugs
- Official race programme (1 per 2 people, per weekend)
- Superb catering - buffet-style lunch
- Complimentary bar of Champagne (not Thursday), beer, fine wine and soft drinks
- Services of our suite hosts
|Package||Euros||GB £||US $|
|Thursday 20 May 2021||€350%>||£325%>||$425%>|
|Saturday 22 May 2021||€650%>||£600%>||$785%>|
|Sunday 23 May 2021||€1650%>||£1515%>||$1985%>|
|Two-day package (Saturday & Sunday)||€2300%>||£2110%>||$2770%>|
|Sterling and US $ prices are for example only. Prices will be confirmed at time of booking. %>|