Salle Empire for the Monte Carlo Classic Grand Prix
Salle Empire at the Hotel de Paris
The Salle Empire is a fantastic event space and terrace fronting on to Casino Square - below our fabulous Garnier Suite terrace.
Guests will dine from a luxurious Hotel de Paris buffet-style lunch, enjoying premium seating positions on the terrace itself.
It's fair to say this is about as close as you can get to the cars through Casino Square - with just a crash barrier and debris fence separating the race action from the terrace. A great lower cost option for race fans.
As you would expect from a top restaurant in one of Monaco's best hotel, a superb hospitality experience awaits.
- Souvenir pass to access to the Hotel de Paris and Salle Empire
- Race viewing from the track side terrace
- Large screens on the terrace
- Souvenir lanyard, ear plugs
- Official race programme (1 per 2 people, per weekend)
- Superb catering - fully served lunch
- 1/2 bottle of wine, 1/2 bottle of water per person - other drinks available to purchase
- Services of our suite hosts
Monaco Historic Grand Prix 2021
|Package||Euros||GB £||US $|
|Saturday 24th April 2021||€390%>||£350%>||$490%>|
|Sunday 25th April 2021||€485%>||£440%>||$605%>|
All prices subject to confirmation at time of booking. GB£ and US$ prices are subject to exchange rate movement.
Prices quoted are early booking rates for 2021 - please contact us for pricing for 2022's event.