Midi Terrace at the Hermitage for Monaco Historic GP
Midi Terrace at the Hotel Hermitage
From your location directly overlooking the Avenue d'Ostende, the elevated Midi Terrace provides views that may be the most panoramic in Monaco. Your vista takes in Sainte Dévote (the first corner) and pit exit, the run up the hill towards Massanet Corner (entry to Casino Square) - cars then return to sight as they run back through the harbour section, around the swimming pool. Your view can be enhanced by stepping onto the specially constructed 'Belvedere' raised viewing platform.
A drinks package including Champagne, fine wines, selected beers and soft drinks will be available on the terrace and also in our nearby lunch venue.
Lunch will, as you would expect from one of Monaco's best hotels, be a substantial buffet-style experience.
As you would expect from one of Monaco's top hotels, our hospitality package here will be exceptional. Enjoy a sumptuous buffet-style lunch and superb complimentary bar service whilst enjoying one of the most panoramic views in motorsport
- Souvenir pass to access the Hotel Hermitage and Midi Terrace
- Race viewing from the Midi Terrace
- Large screens both inside and opposite the suite
- Souvenir lanyard, ear plugs
- Official race programme (1 per 2 people, per weekend)
- Superb catering - fabulous Hotel Hermitage buffet-style lunch
- Complimentary bar of Champagne, selected beers, fine wine and soft drinks
- Services of our suite hosts
Monaco Historic Grand Prix 2021
|Package||Euros||GB £||US $|
|Saturday 24th April 2021||€500%>||£435%>||$600%>|
|Sunday 25th April 2021||€600%>||£520%>||$720%>|
All prices subject to confirmation at time of booking. GB£ and US$ prices are subject to exchange rate movement.
Prices quoted are early booking rates for 2021 - please contact us for pricing for 2022's event.