Historic GP VIP experience in the Garnier Suite at the Hotel de Paris
Garnier Suite at the Hotel de Paris
From the moment you step into the Garnier Suite, you know you are somewhere special. The expansive suite comfortably accommodates our guests, with banquetting tables set for lunch perfect for experiencing the exquisite catering of the kitchens of the Hotel de Paris.
Your drinks in the suite continue the theme, with fine wines and selected beers, plus a choice of soft drinks.
Then you step through the 'French Windows' onto the terrace... iconic is the only way to describe the view. Race cars arrive from the right, between the Hotel de Paris and world-famous Casino. The cars pass almost under our feet before being flung to their right as they head aware from guests towards Mirabeau - whilst passing beside the Café de Paris.
As you would expect from Monaco's top hotel, our hospitality package here will be second to none. Enjoy a sumptuous buffet-style lunch and superb complimentary bar service whilst enjoying one of the most iconic views in motorsport
- Souvenir pass to access to the Hotel de Paris and Garnier Suite
- Race viewing from the Garnier Suite terrace
- Large screens both inside and opposite the suite
- Souvenir lanyard, ear plugs
- Official race programme (1 per 2 people, per weekend)
- Superb catering - fabulous Hotel de Paris buffet-style lunch
- Complimentary bar of Champagne, selected beers, fine wine and soft drinks
- Services of our suite hosts
Monaco Historic Grand Prix 2021
|Package||Euros||GB £||US $|
|Saturday 24th April 2021||€865%>||£780%>||$1080%>|
|Sunday 25th April 2021||€1080%>||£970%>||$1345%>|
All prices subject to confirmation at time of booking. GB£ and US$ prices are subject to exchange rate movement.
Prices quoted are early booking rates for 2021 - please contact us for pricing for 2022's event.