Monaco Historic GP Fairmont Suite race viewing hospitality
Fairmont VIP Suite
The Fairmont VIP Suites allow guests to experience the iconic Monaco hairpin from the comfort of a private hospitality suite, capturing the entry, apex and exit of the hairpin.
The hairpin is a very technical part of the circuit where the drivers have to concentrate hard – every year there is an incident of significance that happens at the hairpin making in one of the most famous corners in motorsport.
A buffet luncheon is served in the suite prepared by the celebrated kitchens of the Fairmont Hotel. Fines wines and beers are served all day along with a selection of soft drinks.
- Souvenir pass to your facility including access to the Fairmont Monte Carlo & your hospitality suite
- Race viewing from the balcony of your suite
- Large screens both inside and opposite the suite
- Souvenir lanyard, ear plugs
- Official race programme (1 per 2 people, per weekend)
- Superb catering - superb Grand Prix buffet lunch
- Complimentary bar of Champagne, selected beers, fine wine and soft drinks
- Services of our suite hosts
Monaco Historic Grand Prix 2021
|Package||Euros||GB £||US $|
|Saturday 24th April 2021||€450%>||£400%>||$545%>|
|Sunday 25th April 2021||€550%>||£485%>||$670%>|
All prices subject to confirmation at time of booking. GB£ and US$ prices are subject to exchange rate movement.
Prices quoted are early booking rates for 2021 - please contact us for pricing for 2022's event.