Trackside Yacht hospitality
Monaco Harbour Hospitality Yacht: Our tri-deck yacht offers a luxurious experience for the Monaco Grand Prix weekend. The spacious decks are ideal for watching the racing from whilst you soak up the atmosphere of the most amazing race on the calendar.
Special caterers serve a light breakfast followed by a Grand Prix buffet luncheon on board and afternoon tea. Once on board the Champagne will flow as the action unfolds through the harbour circuit.
Yacht hospitality includes transfers by tender from Fontvieille Harbour and guests will need to be physically able to climb a short ladder between the tender boat and our yacht.
Note, final berth will not be confirmed until a few weeks prior to the grand prix.
- Zone One requested berth offering the best views of the racing.
- Multiple on-board big screens to keep guests abreast of the action.
- A team of dedicated staff on-board and on dry land are on hand to look after guests throughout the weekend.
- A light breakfast & fine buffet luncheon is prepared by on-board chefs.
- Served with a selection of Champagne, fine wines, beers and soft drinks.
- Souvenir lanyards, VIP passes, programmes and caps.
- Experienced personnel available for the duration of your trip.
- Guests may have to use a ladder over the bow (front) to access the yacht
|Package||Euros||GB £||US $|
|Thursday 23rd May 2019||€500%>||£435%>||$575%>|
|Saturday 25th May 2019||€1450%>||£1255%>||$1660%>|
|Sunday 26th May 2019||Not currently available|
|Two-day package||Not currently available|
|Sterling and US $ prices are for example only. Prices will be confirmed at time of booking.
Yacht availability: please call us to discuss your requirements as we can also access other yachts in Monaco for race viewing. %>